Friday, 22 May 2015

May Bellabox goodies

 



Yesterday my Bellabox for May arrived! I'm loving having this little box of goodies delivered to my door each month, it's always exciting to get packages in the mail and it's even better when the contents is a surprise!



The above photo shows this month's box of samples, my favourite being the highlighter pencil from Chella. It's been super easy to use and takes no time at all!

I got another sample of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula cream - not a huge fan of this brand. I like my face creams unscented and I didn't like the feeling of the day cream the last time they gave us a sample.

The Eye of Horus Goddess Pencil has been great (I used it this morning) and I will definitely be using it again.


Time to spritz some of that Impulse perfume sample and get to work!

xx Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your fabulous opinions!